ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED! NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: 10th JUNE 2023
Present your work at the 62° SIB Congress
The Congress organizers are pleased to invite you to submit an abstract for consideration for the 62° SIB Congress. Abstracts must be submitted via the online participant portal, before May 31st, 2023. Abstract topics are:
- Computational and Systems Biology
- Nucleic Acids
- Nutrition and Environment
- Tumor Biochemistry
Submitted research abstracts can be considered for oral presentations and for poster presentations (you will be asked if you intend to apply for the “best poster award”). Posters will be organized by topic, an opportunity for presenters to discuss their work with interested participants.
Accepted abstracts will be displayed on the Congress website and published in the Abstract book.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstract maximum length: 250 words.
- Abstracts must report new or recent substantive scientific results from the lab(s) of the author(s).
- The presenting author of the abstract must complete registration by June 15th, 2023 to ensure abstract assessment and inclusion in the Congress Programme and Abstract book.
- Each registrant can submit only one research abstract as main author for evaluation.
- The same abstract cannot be submitted by different delegates.
- Once submitted your abstract can be amended anytime until May 31st by accessing your OxfordAbstract account.
Assessment and screening
Abstracts will be assessed by members of the Scientific Programme Board in consultation with the Session Chairs.
- All abstracts submitted to the Congress will be screened for relevance to the Congress’ scientific content, and presentation. Abstracts not meeting the quality standards will not be accepted.
- Abstracts submitted for consideration for oral presentation will be assessed for scientific quality, novelty and the fit with the Congress subtopics.
Notification of outcomes of assessment for oral presentation/poster and confirmation of acceptance of abstracts to the Congress, are expected to be available on June 10th, 2023.
- SIB Congress Abstract Submission deadline: May 31st, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance: June 10th, 2023
- Registration deadline for abstract submitters: June 15th, 2023
Please, contact the Organizing Secretariat for any assistance needed
Alessandra Cazzaniga (Fondazione Volta) email@example.com